Good Planning is Good Business – Candice Bakx-Friesen
Listen to the Episode
In this episode
In this episode of the Driven Female Entrepreneurs Podcast, I speak with Money Coach, Candice Bakx-Friesen.
Listen to this episode to learn more about Candice’s business journey, and how great planning has helped her build a successful business around her family of four.
It's important to work with clients who resonate with you. Then you can have the depth of relationship required to get great results for them, and great referrals for you. - Candice Bakx-Friesen Click To Tweet
DOWNLOAD YOUR LISTENER GIFT
In this value-packed episode you’ll learn:
- What to focus on when you’re in a competitive market.
- To match your business and your clients to your personality.
- Where to start when you begin your business.
- The best approach for your sales calls.
- How to change your mindset around your sales calls.
- How to get stuff done when there is so much too do.
- The key to getting consistent clients.
- Why not every prospect is a good contact, and that’s OK.
- The importance of taking time in your sales processes.
- The biggest misunderstanding when it comes to succeeding in business.
- The role your partner and friends play in your business.
- Why planning for your future needs from day one is so important.
- Practical advice to stay on top of your business and your family.
- Why what works for you, works.
- Why clear communication is vital in every business.
…and much more!
Sales calls are about connecting with people. When you get out there and add value you are already ahead of much of your competition. Show that you care and the rest works itself out. - Candice Bakx-Friesen Click To Tweet
About Candice Bakx-Friesen
Candice Bakx-Friesen is a money coach from Canada. She has a passion for helping people master and feel confident about money. From basic money concepts to advanced topics like investing in real estate- Candice has you covered!
Connect with Candice
Join the Driven Female Entrepreneur Community
Come and join like-minded women in the FREE online community for Driven Female Entrepreneurs.
You can expect many more tips, tools and insights to support you as you build and grow your business to 6 figures and beyond!
Other Episodes you May Enjoy…
About Your Host, Melitta Campbell
Melitta Campbell is a Business Coach on a mission to help women become confident business owners.
Since ’97, Melitta has been helping businesses grow through stronger value propositions, marketing strategies and leadership. Today she uses her knowledge and experience to help women enjoy greater fulfilment, time freedom and profit from their business through her 121 advisory and group coaching experiences.
While her expertise lies in business strategy, communications and marketing, and leadership, having been her own boss for 12 years, Melitta understands that being successful takes a lot more than a perfect plan. You also need the skills, vision and confidence to implement it. Therefore, Melitta’s coaching programs feature a personalised approach that helps clients build confidence and an entrepreneurial mindset, while also building a profitable value-driven business.
Melitta also supports women through her volunteer work as a LeanIn Circle Entrepreneurship Lead, TEDxLausanne Speaker Coach, and through the content on her blog, across her social media communities, in The Power of Why international best-selling book and here on the Driven Female Entrepreneur Podcast.
Could you be Melitta’s next business success story?
Get More Clients with your FREE Listener Gift
The number one question I’m asked is: How can I get more clients?
To help you market your business and attract more of your ideal clients, download your free eBook today:
DOWNLOAD YOUR LISTENER GIFT